Does the CSA contravene my human rights?

July 2, 2012

I have been indirectly involved with the CSA because of my partner who has two children with his ex.

I have read some heartbraking stories regarding the hardship people have faced… and cannot help but think something should be done about this (naive, I know… there are petitions, forums, suicides, complaints etc ot there and nothing is working)…

My question is… couldn’t the complaints sent be copied to the united nations for human rights?? I have been reading the Bill of Human Rights and the CSA/British Government breach most of them by the way they treat people.

Has this been considered and/or tried or am I just clutching at straws… I have included a link to the bill of human rights…. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights

Please read through… particularly articles 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 (especially), 17 and 26 (especially)… this is a statement from the Legal perspective…

“Many international lawyers, in addition, believe that the Declaration forms part of customary international law and is a powerful tool in applying diplomatic and moral pressure to governments that violate any of its articles”…

Comments

15 Responses to “Does the CSA contravene my human rights?”

1. Sally on July 2nd, 2012 3:42 pm

Sorry it should be Article 25 NOT 26……

2. rach on July 2nd, 2012 7:31 pm

i think there have been cases that have tried to get themselves heard in the european courts of human rights but unfortunately they ran out of money before they could make it there. a class act really does need to be done

3. chall on July 3rd, 2012 12:10 am
  4. rach on July 3rd, 2012 10:36 am

so in 1998 it was bought to parliments attention that csa WAS breaking numerous human rights! and still they have let csa carry on ??? disgusting !!!

5. Carol on July 5th, 2012 11:21 am

I had thought many years ago a man from Fife had tried this but the Court argued the rights of the child had been breached.

I have not yet read the articles but will in great detail. My partner and I are at the stage of separating because of this riduiculous Agency. I obviously don’t mind my partner paying maintenance but 40% of his salary and leaving my kids in poverty is nothing short of disgusting.

6. Sally on July 5th, 2012 12:02 pm

I agree with everyone….. I will not marry my partner until I have more faith in the CSA and our government!!

I find it absolutely disgusting that the PWC can say what they like without proof and question and the CSA take their word and act on it.

I find it absolutely disgusting the our government have been allowed and proactively promoting the CSA KNOWING that certain aspects of it are contravening our human rights!!!

I am absolutely disgusted that lives are being ruined because a computer system does not allow somone to make a judgement call (based on written facts).

I am absolutely disgusted that the idiots who work for the CSA have the ‘authority’ to make a hard working NRP be branded a criminal because he/she cannot afford to pay what the CSA demands (large amounts of money that have been based on lies by the CSA staff – arrears!).

We will never have a perfect system and the CSA/government will never please everyone all of the time but surely they must see that this system is completely unfair and bias towards the PWC!!!

7. Carol on July 5th, 2012 12:23 pm

Isn’t this a disgusting Agency. I have found other sites about this and OMG what iteresting reading. Our own Government breaking these rules but really why should this surprise me.

I found this link of what one guy has went through and how he is hoping to take matters further if anyone is interested.

8. Sally on July 5th, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks Carol

I have copied your link and posted it onto a few other pages!!! I will be following Simon Mitchell to see what the outcome is… 🙂

9. Anthony Tovey on July 6th, 2012 7:50 pm

10. Anthony Tovey on July 6th, 2012 7:51 pm

Some successful cases have used Article 1, protocol 1 (possessions) of the Human Rights Act to seek custody ;or other limits within the remit of the H.R.A. 1998. Another possible but not to be quoted on could be TORTURE. “how it affected you mentally and physically” The United Kingdom government could be held liable for torture for those who have considered mental and physical breakdowns and please notice if you refer to this “whether male ;or female” and follow it up with Article 14 :Discrimination “not to be treated differently GENDER ! The list could also include article 7 “No punishment without law” where those who are not allowed to see their kids ;or are having to work long hours to pay the C.S.A. and other bills are actually being “punished” for trying to see their kids ;or paying for their kids. There are no specific parts in the Child Support Act to my knowledge that indicates a parent must work themselves to death, hence “Torture” ;or be penalized (punishment) to maintain their child / ren . Now perhaps everyone can see why Tony Blair PM (a former Barrister) wanted to get rid of the Human Rights Act same as other MP’s. to destroy what is legally OURS ! You can check out the Human Rights Act on the E.C.H.R. website ;or look up HUMAN RIGHTS on the internet. Good luck everyone. Why has this site put a smiley face on the wording DISCRIMINATION ? It is not an incriminating sentence ;or word. it is a legal and technical term used in the legal and professional forums.

11. Dave on March 4th, 2013 12:53 am

CSA Australia. It has been my opion that most people that work there take pleasure in the pain that men have suffered at their hands. incorrect assessments harassment abuse that has been my experience. Overcharging but accepts no responsibilty for their incompetence. They charged me $256 for 1 week even though I was on unemployment benefits and living in my car. absolute power corrupts absolutely

12. Ben on March 12th, 2013 9:30 am

I have two boys aged 7 and 8 years old. I have payed the criminal group or more know as CSA. I have only seen my 2 boys for less then 4 mouths in 8 years. Ex has stopped all contact and accuses to both of my boys. I pay almost half my wage to this person Living on nothing pretty much. Ex is pulling in around $2,500 fortnight through dole payments and gillards hand outs. But yet csa dose NOT use this in the so called formula that suppose to work for income wages….
    I pay because I love my boys and will lose any if any rights I have them if I stop payments, but why is she getting hand outs because she “Alienating them from there Father”?. So why has the labour party, woman’s groups and woman activists groups got/getting away with Human rights against Kids and fathers?

13. Andy on February 17th, 2014 8:23 pm

I have had every stunt pulled on me by csa even when i was parent with care basically i recieved nothing while i was paying for our other son yes we had one each but mine was starved out of his own home i recently asked a magistrates court if i was going to be treated equally they said yes so i asked if they would let me have the same oppertunities not to pay as x wife had i showed them this in csa document of which it stated they can only get money if and when they recieve any .i am now planning to take them echr for discrimination and neglect of a child .fraudulent activity sexism destruction of family relationship
    on top of all this im a foster parent and they ignored the child living with us someday true justice will come dont worry heads are gunna roll till i get what i want

14. Mark on November 28th, 2017 2:59 pm

Csa are hell to deal with. Ive been fighting them for the past 10 years through courts. Its now been established that i am not the childs farther. I have a team of great barristers behind me and a lord from parliament. This will be hitting the media to try get a law change and a change in the csa as they are in breach of the human rights act. And papers are being submitted to the European courts of human rights.

15. Alex on November 30th, 2017 12:36 pm

Mark, re: Your comment 28th November 2017. I have just received notification that I owe £88000. I tried taking the mother to court for a DNA test which she refused-case was closed by the CSA with a notification that I owed nothing back in 2014. Now they are trying to re-open it??? Any advice would be greatly received.

Got something to say?