Plymouth (South West England)
If your case was opened before March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 713 7000
If your case was opened after March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 609 0072
Textphone: 0845 713 7217
Fax: 0845 713 7016
Child Support Agency
PO Box 43
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
darwinmiller on Brand new forum 9 months ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on LTD COMPANY QUESTION 1 year, 2 months ago
metalman750 on LTD COMPANY QUESTION 1 year, 4 months ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on Csa Arrears please help 1 year, 10 months ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on CSA taking me to court 1 year, 10 months ago
- darwinmiller on Brand new forum
Recent Forum Topics
- CSA are only in it for the money
- Comapny pocketed my contributions but CSA say it’s my fault
- 3 months later and I’ve still not received my payment
- CMS are a waste of time and money!
- Does CSA send out templated letters without assessing cases first?
- CSA always takes mother’s side even though she’s admitted to benefits fraud
- Can I get my CSA payments lowered now that my tax credits have stopped?
- Why should I have to pay CSA if the kids aren’t mine?
- CSA takes no notice of second families and the effect they have on them
- I’m taking action against the CSA!
- If I return to UK can CSA stop me from leaving again?
- CSA can’t keep records updated and its still my fault
- New CSA charges are concerning me
- CSA driving me crazy with their lies
- Partner’s ex is dodging CSA so she won’t receive a penny
- CSA Calculator on
- I’m taking action against the CSA! on
- CSA tells me I am £25,000 in arrears but can’t explain why on
- CSA always takes mother’s side even though she’s admitted to benefits fraud on
- Why should I have to pay CSA if the kids aren’t mine? on
- How to beat the CSA on
- Partner’s ex put his name on birth certificate for child that is not his on
- How to beat the CSA on
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 104 views | 0 comments
- CSA Calculated Payment 88 views | 0 comments
- How to beat the CSA 62 views | 0 comments
- If I have no contact with... 31 views | 0 comments
- Will the CSA take my new... 30 views | 0 comments
- I am not on birth cirtifi... 29 views | 0 comments
- Move overseas and the CSA... 18 views | 0 comments
- Am I entitled to my ex-hu... 15 views | 0 comments
- Does anyone know when CSA... 15 views | 0 comments
- How do you avoid paying t... 15 views | 0 comments