Plymouth (South West England)
If your case was opened before March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 713 7000
If your case was opened after March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 609 0072
Textphone: 0845 713 7217
Fax: 0845 713 7016
Child Support Agency
PO Box 43
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- Will the CSA offset the mortgage payment?
- Why should I have to pay when she’s causing our relationship to break down?
- They just won’t give me any answers
- My payments were supposed to start in December but money was taken in November
- Why am I still not getting anything?
- I’ve been left with no money – this can’t be right
- The child isn’t mine – why am I still paying £500 a month
- Why is my husband still paying if his daughter moved in with us?
- Men are treated badly and there is no help available for us
- If I’m made redundant, can she get hold of the payout?
- He’ll do anything to avoid paying – where do we stand with the law?
- Finally they’re looking into giving me a refund
- They’re saying I can’t appeal – does anyone have any advice for me?
- How can I stop paying this unfair amount?
- Should the payments go directly to my sons?
- Bill on Will the CSA offset the mortgage payment?
- Marcus Lasance on Will the CSA offset the mortgage payment?
- Marcus Lasance on My payments were supposed to start in December but money was taken in November
- Marcus Lasance on Why am I still not getting anything?
- Marcus Lasance on is the % of child maintenance taken from the NRP fair?
- anon on If I’m made redundant, can she get hold of the payout?
- anon on The child isn’t mine – why am I still paying £500 a month
- poppydonuts on I’ve been left with no money – this can’t be right
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 1,032 views
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 1,020 views
- Will the CSA take my new … 0 comments | 775 views
- Forum Register 0 comments | 771 views
- Does the CSA take tax cre… 0 comments | 625 views
- Can the CSA take my drivi… 0 comments | 575 views
- I've been left with no mo… 3 comments | 538 views
- If I have no contact with… 0 comments | 525 views
- How do you avoid paying t… 0 comments | 477 views
- The child isn't mine – wh… 1 comment | 416 views