CSA Plymouth

Plymouth (South West England)

If your case was opened before March 2003:

Telephone: 0845 713 7000

If your case was opened after March 2003:

Telephone: 0845 609 0072

Textphone: 0845 713 7217

Fax: 0845 713 7016

Postal address:
Child Support Agency
PO Box 43
PL95 8DL


4 Responses to “CSA Plymouth”

  1. R.D.SHARPE on March 15th, 2012 10:32 am

    my nitemare started 22 years ago , after a breif relationship with an older women. after paying the courts what i was orderd to pay by the judge,which was £20 per month, once the csa got involved in 1993 my life as been hell. not only mine but my wife and children have suffered too.i have struggled, i have paid only what i could afford over the years in order to provide for my family on a low income. my wife doesnt work as she was retired from the nhs due to illness, and although the child in question is now 22 and i have never met him, the csa decided in sept 2010 to go for an AOE to recover the arrears of over £7000. my life and that of my wife and children is now a living nitemare.we have no quality of life and no money at the end of each month.i begged the csa not to do this to us, and to allow me to continue to pay what i can afford. THEY DID NOT WANT TO LISTEN.

  2. duh on November 12th, 2012 7:43 pm

    that comment makes no sense at all!!

  3. Tri on March 1st, 2014 8:24 am

    I’m glad they made u pay that seeing as u have never gave ur own flesh n blood ur time!! Then u should pay every penny u got!!!! Shame on u

  4. John on May 8th, 2017 2:41 pm

    Hi all
    My son died five years ago. When my ex and I split in 2000 she had all the money from house and life insurance. That was the agreement….stupidly not in writing .
    In 2002 she decided she wanted money again….for my son and another child not even mine. The CIA got an attachment of earnings and started to take £500 per month for two children. After months of hell I got a solicitor involved and requested DNA test for other child.
    She admitted he wasn’t mine and I didn’t get a penny back from paying for two kids. He then came to live with my wife and I for two years then went back to live with his mother.
    He died of drugs overdose due to his mother and brothers using drugs and alcoholism. My wife and I paid for his funeral when he died which was a small fortune.
    Fast forward to 2017 now got a daughter of five. Letter from Csa saying they want 1500 from 2002? I asked them if they knew my son was dead they said yes.
    So here I am on a low wage family to support and they want money for my dead son even though they owe me money.

Got something to say?