Plymouth (South West England)
If your case was opened before March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 713 7000
If your case was opened after March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 609 0072
Textphone: 0845 713 7217
Fax: 0845 713 7016
Child Support Agency
PO Box 43
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- Why must I pay more if CSA’s schedule was wrong?
- How am I supposed to pay?
- What are my options?
- What can we do about DNA claim?
- Why can’t I talk about my own account?
- Why can’t the CSA deal with lying ex?
- How can CSA staff sleep at night?
- Cruel CSA forcing me on benefits
- CSA hasn’t done anything to help
- Can I get the CSA to look into this?
- Would I have to pay CSA?
- Why won’t he pay for his children?
- Shouldn’t the CSA leave me with something to live on?
- What happens now that she has moved abroad?
- How many times must I send details to the CSA?
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 206 views
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 170 views
- Will the CSA take my new ... 0 comments | 87 views
- If I have no contact with... 0 comments | 62 views
- What can we do about DNA ... 1 comment | 59 views
- How can CSA staff sleep a... 1 comment | 57 views
- Why can’t the CSA deal wi... 0 comments | 40 views
- Does anyone know when CSA... 0 comments | 40 views
- CSA Self Employed 0 comments | 36 views
- Cruel CSA forcing me on b... 0 comments | 33 views