Plymouth (South West England)
If your case was opened before March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 713 7000
If your case was opened after March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 609 0072
Textphone: 0845 713 7217
Fax: 0845 713 7016
Child Support Agency
PO Box 43
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Topics
- I have nothing left to live on – where do I stand?
- Will the CSA take my wife’s earnings into account?
- I have my children 50% of the time but he wants more money
- My ex is on all sorts of benefits but he only pays £5 a week
- I’m owed £2000 from the CSA
- We have a 50/50 agreement – do I still have to pay CSA?
- They’re taking the money but it’s not going to the ex – what can I do?
- The CSA have caught up with my daughter’s ex, but his employers won’t pay
- Where does my son stand with getting a decent amount of money from his dad?
- My partner’s ex wants more money – is she entitled to it?
- I work hard to provide for my son, not because I put my career before him
- This is what I got when I complained about the CSA fixing files
- The CSA are talking to me like I’m something on the bottom of a shoe
- It should be 50/50 so why is he only paying £30?
- I’m now being used to pay off her debt – what can I do?
- hornbeamfairy on I have nothing left to live on – where do I stand?
- clair spicer on Will the CSA take my wife’s earnings into account?
- D on Deduction from Earnings Order
- Bonnie on I work hard to provide for my son, not because I put my career before him
- Bonnie on Will the CSA take my wife’s earnings into account?
- Sally on Will the CSA take my wife’s earnings into account?
- Simon Walker on Will the CSA take my wife’s earnings into account?
- Vicky Sedgwick on Will the CSA take my wife’s earnings into account?
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 824 views
- Will the CSA take my new ... 2 comments | 680 views
- CSA gave me a fake number... 0 comments | 648 views
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 612 views
- How do you avoid paying t... 0 comments | 561 views
- Does anyone know when CSA... 0 comments | 514 views
- I’m owed £2000 from... 1 comment | 466 views
- Will the CSA take my wife... 9 comments | 454 views
- Does the CSA take tax cre... 0 comments | 400 views
- CSA Self Employed 0 comments | 360 views