Falkirk (Scotland and North East England)
If your case was opened before March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 713 6000
If your case was opened after March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 609 0042
Textphone: 0845 713 6804
Fax: 0845 713 6134
Child Support Agency
PO Box 20
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- Do the CSA really have to provide proof that I’m the father?
- NRP and NRPP protest against the CSA encouraging Parental Alienation
- How can they take money from one child to give to another?
- Getting the CSA to organise the facts is just a joke
- Is my ex allowed to pay our daughter directly?
- The CSA don’t care about access, they just want money
- If my ex has our son for 10 nights a month, would my payments be affected?
- I’ve been fighting the CSA for six years
- I’ve been threatened with court but I’m still waiting for an explanation
- I’m paying CSA for a child who isn’t mine
- They’re taking money without any DNA evidence?
- I’m in arrears but I have no explanation
- Have you ever given the CSA a lower wage because you couldn’t afford the full amount?
- is the % of child maintenance taken from the NRP fair?
- Why is only overnight contact considered shared care??
- Marcus Lasance on Do I have a case for suing the CSA?
- jo on Do the CSA really have to provide proof that I’m the father?
- Marcus Lasance on Why is only overnight contact considered shared care??
- Michael - CSAhell.com staff on is the % of child maintenance taken from the NRP fair?
- Marcus Lasance on is the % of child maintenance taken from the NRP fair?
- Bill on How can they take money from one child to give to another?
- Mrs Beckham 2 on Is my ex allowed to pay our daughter directly?
- Mrs Beckham 2 on Why is only overnight contact considered shared care??
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 776 views
- Forum Login 0 comments | 672 views
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 600 views
- Will the CSA take my new … 0 comments | 499 views
- Forum Register 0 comments | 459 views
- Does the CSA take tax cre… 0 comments | 445 views
- Getting the CSA to organi… 2 comments | 330 views
- How can they take money f… 1 comment | 323 views
- If I have no contact with… 1 comment | 305 views
- Do the CSA really have to… 1 comment | 288 views