Belfast (Eastern England)
If your case was opened before March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 713 2000
If your case was opened after March 2003:
Telephone: 0845 609 0092
Textphone: 0845 713 2243
Fax: 0845 713 2336
Child Support Agency
PO Box 30
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- Why should I bother paying CSA?
- Why is the CSA charging me so much?
- Men should stop being babies
- CSA is making it impossible to live
- CSA has me eating scraps
- Should I pay CSA if the son doesn’t benefit?
- How can I be in arrears if I pay more than I owe?
- Why must I pay more if CSA’s schedule was wrong?
- How am I supposed to pay?
- What are my options?
- What can we do about DNA claim?
- Why can’t I talk about my own account?
- Why can’t the CSA deal with lying ex?
- How can CSA staff sleep at night?
- Cruel CSA forcing me on benefits
Popular CSA posts today
- Men should stop being bab... 25 comments | 114 views
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 95 views
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 75 views
- Will the CSA take my new ... 0 comments | 59 views
- If I have no contact with... 0 comments | 43 views
- CSA is making it impossib... 0 comments | 40 views
- CSA Self Employed 0 comments | 27 views
- FAQ – CSA Answers 0 comments | 27 views
- Why is the CSA charging m... 1 comment | 25 views
- Does anyone know when CSA... 0 comments | 22 views